- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Season both sides of chicken with taco seasoning and place into a lightly greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Pour your favorite Deception Salsa over the all the chicken.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes, or until chicken is tender and juicy.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the chicken, sprinkle on Rice Krispies and continue baking for an additional 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Top with sour cream (and sliced jalapenos) if desired, and serve.
Makes 4 servingsPRINT FRIENDLY PDF ORDER SALSA