1.5 lbs. of Chicken Breast
1 Small Sweet Onion, chopped (optional)
1 16oz bag of Frozen White Corn
1 32oz box of Chicken Broth
1 12oz Jar of Deception Salsa – Entice
2 10oz Cans of Mild Enchilada Sauce
1 14.5oz can of Diced Tomatoes, undrained
1 14.5oz can of Diced Tomatoes, drained
2 15oz cans of Seasoned Black Beans, drained
1 4oz can of Diced Green Chiles (or use 1 fresh Jalapeno, Seeded and Cored, chopped fine)
1 tbsp Black Pepper
1 tbsp Sea Salt
1. In a large pot, cook chicken breasts in the Chicken Broth. Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer for 10 min. Turn off the heat and let Chicken finish cooking in the pot for 10-15 min.
2. Remove the chicken and shred, reserve to add back into recipe later.
3. Skim the top of the Chicken Broth, remove all bubbles.
4. Add all other ingredients and return to a boil over med-high heat.
5. Add Shredded Chicken and reduce heat. Simmer for an additional 20 min.
6. Garnish with Monterey Jack cheese, crushed tortilla chips or strips (usually found with salad dressings), chopped cilantro or green onion!PRINT FRIENDLY PDF ORDER SALSA