1 lb. of Ground Beef
1 Sweet Onion, chopped (optional)
1 1.25 oz Taco Seasoning Mix
1 Pillsbury Thin Pizza Crust dough (refrigerated section)
1 8oz bag of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 12oz Jar of Deception Salsa – Girly Girl
1 Jalapeno, sliced
2 Tomatoes, diced
1 Head of Iceberg Lettuce
1 Container of Mexican Crema (I used Cacique Crema Mexicana)
1. Roll out Pizza Dough and Pre-Bake for 7-9 min for a crispy crust.
2. Brown the ground beef, drain and prepare with taco mix as instructed on package.
3. Spread Girly Girl as the pizza sauce on the pre-baked pizza crust.
4. Top with shredded cheese and taco beef. If you like, you can add onion and sliced jalapeno.
5. Bake for an additional 10-12 min. until cheese is melted.
6. Chop 1/4 of the iceberg lettuce, Dice the tomatoes and onion.
7. Top the finished pizza with the lettuce, tomato, onion and drizzle with Mexican Crema just before serving.PRINT FRIENDLY PDF ORDER SALSA